Good Sunday morning to all of you! Just a short post for me this morning, but I thought that you might be like me on this cold winter day, wanting to hunker down and stay indoors. Well I have some gorgeous craft tutorials for you, for making paper flowers! Check out these sites when you have some time to site down and make a hybrid project or two. I know that Shawna’s papers would look awesome if you used them this way:
- Cupcake liner flowers from Intimate Weddings.
- Parchment flowers from Etsy’s How-Tuesday. I got to see these in all their glory this summer, when my friend Pura’s mom made thousands of them of out of colored vellum for Pura’s wedding.
- Simple paper flowers, from Creature Comforts
- Lovely Kusudama flowers from Folding Trees
- Tissue paper carnations, also from Folding Trees
- Tissue paper roses from My Juice Cup
- Paper Flower Ball from Find Inspirations
Incidentally, I found these great tutorials from Knucklehead Salad if you want some details about the projects. So have fun experimenting with creating your own paper flowers and enjoy your Sunday!